Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halo 4 Story and Site News

So I went to the midnight release of Halo 4, bought it, came home and beat it in one setting. It took about 6 hours and I haven't slept since Sunday night, it is now almost Wednesday morning. I won't review Halo 4 or anything like that, I'm just bragging. It was a great game, worthy of holding the name Halo, 343 really proved themselves. I won't review it because I think it's just to amazing to do so and I want people to play it blind and enjoy the story (which is a amazing). Seriously if someone tells you a spoiler I really don't think it's going to do much to you in the long run, only in the short time. Stuff happened that will be played on, things people said in the game. The new trilogy is really going to be amazing, probably a lot of twist and turns. We all know  of that rumor about H4, it happened in the end BUT in flashbacks things where stated that might turn "that" event backwards or just nullify it (trying really hard not to give away spoilers). Great game great graphics. I'm going to try to review all the anime mentioned in my various top 10 list and probably add some rants about last weeks manga. I'll come up with some more top 10's, alot more hentai reviews and stuff. And another thing I need to do is just maintenance, spelling errors, add some links and SEO stuff. I really like adding commentary to the post, it's fun so I'll do that... even the random site news; add some graphics and stuff. The goal by the end of the month is 100 views a day (by the 1st of December) and at least 2000 views total be the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment