Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halo 4 Review (Short)


Halo 4 Review

I've been playing Halo since the beginning, and unlike a lot of people when Halo 4 was announced I was happy (I actually cried.). I didn't care whether or not Bungie was making it, it was still Halo. On the 6th I went to the midnight release of H4, came home and played it. I beat it in a single sitting (thought it was on easy) and was extremely pleased. I would say it's as good as Halo 2, which it seams is everyone's favorite, including me. The game play was amazing, the story was perfect and it just opened so much for the Halo universe and for Halo Fans. 343 Industries proved themselves. I'm glad it's the start of a new trilogy.


The Gameplay is the same as in the previous games with the exception that they add sprint as a permanent ability, there are a few new item ability things and new Promethean weapons. The new bad guys, the Prometheans are fucking awesome some can teleport and they have little robots that fly with them that can bring them back to life. The new baddies force you to strategies, as they add a new dimension to combat. Nothing new with the Covenant, except fighting them and the Prometheans can be hard at times. The Promethean Grunts heads like turn into lava when you get a head shot and most of the others turn into ash when they die. When you get the Promethean weapons they have some cool animations, when you first grab them.

They upgraded the graphics to a new standard really. Master Chief looks more of a beast than ever (I didn't think it was possible.), his suit is just awesome. Cortana look as sexy as usually. And the cinematic are beautiful. All the cut scenes equal to more than an hour which I thought was a lot for an 8 level game but all my friends say that's pretty short, but it only took my a little under 6 hours to beat so 1/6 the game is cut scene.

Character design is pretty much the same with a lot of details added.

I don't want to talk about the story in this review I'll do another post about Halo 4 to talk about the story, but I will say that it is amazing and that every person with an Xbox should get it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment