Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lots of Post Today

Today I'll be posting the remainder of my poetry that in on Poetrysoup... However as I hope to one day monetize this blog I have to make sure that each post has a sufficient about of content. So I shall write a short, micro story. It shall be about a tower of pennies.

Pennies
It stood a thousand units high, weighing an untold weight. This tower of pennies scraped the heavens, with heavens meaning about the average height from the floor to the ceiling with that being about nine feet. The rumble of cars, outside, would cause the tower to sway.
I walked into the room, "The hell is that?" At the time I had no idea what I was getting into. There before me was a tower of pennies, the origin of which was unknown. I had never seen one so high but the fact that I lived alone and it just spontaneously appeared scared me.
"Who dares gaze upon my glorious creation?!" Boomed a high pitched voice. I had no frick'en idea who said it at the time but I eventually found out that it was a mouse... yep this whole story is about a mouse that built a tower of pennies and about me finding it. That's where it ends... The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment