Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Words, Letters, Sentences and Stuff!

So I wanted to be a writer, I even wrote a book that was, like, 200 pages. It turns out that writing a book is easy but getting it published is another problem. I then thought that using Amazon's Publishing was a good idea... after a few months to took the book of the "market", and I really haven't looked at it since. And then I started thinking (which is always a bad idea XD) and came to the conclusion that if I "publish" it online for people to read for free more people will see it. And since it's a pretty long book I could just serialize it on this blog... hell since I write a lot of poetry I might as well post them too. This should be a good blog. See I want to be a "famous" author but it's hard and anything that puts my name out there is good. So this is my official writing blog... My name is Rocky Swartzfager by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment