Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

The Girl I Love

This poem wasn't meant for anyone in particular but, and I'm not exactly sure about this, exactly one year after writing this poem I met my current girlfriend. See I'm a really lucky guy, I got the girl I really liked (and had a crush on); but I'm a coward and waited until she asked me out [but I'm so glad she did (: ]. But either way I'm glad I'm with her, she's perfect in every way and I love her.

The Girl I love
There is a girl I love,
She is perfect in every way.
Though there is a line to her heart, I will not shove.
My love will shine brightest, I pray,
That she will notice it,
And from that I must commit,
To be the same even after her decision is made.
I will be the shoulder she cries on,
I will be the tree that give her shade.
And from will come the dawn.
The girl I love will one day see,
That there is none kinder than me.

There is a rhyme scheme but I don't think it follows a particular form.

No comments:

Post a Comment