Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

May Sickness (Chapter 36)

Chapter 36
Thanks kid.”
What?” Roy asked.
I know we said we wouldn’t talk but now it’s just me, so listen! For the past two years that bastard was my partner. Prier to him I would go through team mates like they were nothing, well they were nothing. Then that bastard comes along and I’m told, “If he dies, your next.” by he higher ups, in retrospect I assume that’s why Michael and most Agents go solo now. But I agreed and it was pretty cool. We shared the same interest; you know rape, murder the good stuff. But it’s hard as hell to have fun when you have to look after a weakling, you know.”


Roy looked confused at him. “Are you stronger than that Michael guy?” He asked.
What difference would it make? I’ll be honest with you… I am, by tens of times.”
Well then, I guess I’ll put more into killing you.”
Michael had just brute strength going for him, but even in that category, I’m stronger, and every other way I’m stronger,” Gabriel continued.
Let’s stop talking now!”
No let’s talk. Lets talk about that girl of your. Or how you’re trying to kill that kid.”
What? How do you know that?”
Good question. We can’t read each others minds but we can look at each others past. Now let’s talk about her, what was her name… oh yeah Nina.” He smiled seeing Roy start to shake. “What a pretty young thing. Do you want to see her? Of course you do.”
Roy glared at Gabriel.
Gabriel held out his hands. “Come on, what kind of lover are you? You should be glad.”
From nothingness came a thousand Nina’s. They covered the street.
What the fuck are you doing?!” Roy yelled.
I think this is my favourite.” The Nina’s disappeared all but one, Gabriel put his arm around her. She wore nothing, with no pants or underwear, as how her body was found. “Oops, I’m sorry. She’s missing something isn’t she?”
Don’t.”
Gabriel made her raise her hands.
Don’t!” Roy yelled.
On her wrist opened two wounds, though in reality she only had one. Blood flowed from the wounds and flooded the street.
The sight of Roy’s suffering aroused Gabriel.
Stop it now!” Roy again yelled.
Stop crying you baby. We’ll continue fighting. Just give me a minute.” The bleeding Nina disappeared, but as Roy looked up he saw something far worst.
There Gabriel stood with Nina’s appearance, the same as the day her and Roy first met.
Don’t you wish that day would never have ended?”
Roy did not answer.
Come on man, don’t you love me?”
You dare insult, mock the image, the memory of someone close to me? Or someone that is no longer with us? Of the woman I love?!”
I’m still with you see look!” Gabriel joked. “I don’t know… What the hell?!” Gabriel quickly started to panic. He looked down, his stomach had been cut open, his wrist cut, and soon blood ran down his chest, coming from his neck.
Roy approached as Gabriel bled to death. “You have forced me to kill you in a less than climactic way.” Roy spat into Gabriel’s face.


No comments:

Post a Comment