Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

How To Blog

How To Blog

Blogging is the simplest thing on the internet, right after Facebook and checking your email. All you do is write about something, anything, and hope that someone reads it and likes it.
This post will be updated regularly to add more information to help wondering bloggers. This is also the start of a series of post that are about blogging and various milestones.

What to write about?
Write about either something you like or something you know can make you money. I chose anime because I like it and its easy to write about. I've seen people who have blogs that dont have a particular niche succeed but I've seen a lot more fail. Make sure that if you dont have a topic that your posts are well written. Whatever you write about enjoy doing it unless youre actually trying to make blogging into a job, which isnt really a good idea. But don't listen to me, i suck at this and I only do it when im bored.

More to be added later.

No comments:

Post a Comment