Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sexy Villetta Pics (Code Geass)


Sexy Villetta Pics (Code Geass)

Sexy Villetta Pics (Code Geass)






Villetta is a one of those characters (and Code Geass has many) that every fucking picture you try to find is extreme hentai or it's just boring! If I didn't want a mature content warning on my blog I would post those amazing pics... Maybe when I get to a good goal I'll start a mature blog.

It's not all Villetta, which is weird because there's so much material in the anime of her sexiness.


Ahhhhhh fuuuuuuck yeaaaaaah! Seriously that is fucking hot! Villetta is extremely fucking hot! Probably one of the hottest chicks in anime. It's not all about tits and ass... however she has both of those and she rocks them!!! Look at those! Look at them! If you didn't then what's wrong with you? I would.
Again not that much Villetta but still some hottyness, So much sexy!
Sorry there's not a lot more pics... I'll add some later.


No comments:

Post a Comment