Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

How to Get a Million Views

Hahahaha Okay this is apart of my how to blog series as well as my traffic drive campaign. There are a lot of how to's for getting a million views on your blog, website, youtube video, and a whole lot of other internet thingies. I'll only talk about blogging in this post. To be honest I have no idea on how to do it. Write better articles, dont use my blog as an example because it sucks but google top blogs and use them. Another thing you can do is the SEO stuff, i have no idea what that is but you can google it as well.

This is another post I'll be updating a lot and eventually i want it to be helpfull.

How to get some views?
Pander to your audience, i sold my soul really quick on my blog. I was supposed to be about anime reviews and because i wasnt getting any views I had to start posting about "sexy anime characters"... and guess what, almost all of my views are from them! I hate being a sale out but it's got me views. Hell try doing a post about how to get a million views... it's probably get me some views XD.

More will be added tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment