Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sexy Kallen Pics (Code Geass)


Sexy Kallen Pics (Code Geass)

Sexy Kallen Pics (Code Geass (Original Top 10 Sexy Code Geass Girls)




Badass character, sexy, boobs, skimpy outfits, sweet hair style... I Fucking Love Kallen!!! I would think her boobs hinder her piloting skills though. At the beginning of R2, when she was in the Bunny Suit I literally say "About time!" of when she was wearing the mascot outfit... almost creamed my jeans. ;)


Kallen's good some huge tits and wears some pant-jizzing clothes. Like if I was Lelouch I would have fucked her within minute of getting the Geass... If I were him I would have giving up on world domination and would have created the greatest harem to ever exist! Code Geass has some of the sexiest characters ever and a power that allows you to control people.






No comments:

Post a Comment