Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sexy C.C. Pictures (Code Geass)

Sexy C.C. Pictures (Code Geass)
Check out LuniKat on Deviantart, a link to her profile will be below
[Please check out http://lunikat.deviantart.com/ that is where I got the above picture. I do not claim any ownership of it nor do I wish to.]

C2 or C.C. is a character in the anime series Code Geass, however I will assume that you have seen the series and will not need me to explain much. To some her up, she's an immortal "witch" that gives the main character Lelouch an ability called "Geass" that allows him to control people.



There's no particular reason as to why I placed her as number one. I do like the character design, CLAMP is great at that... seeing as it was their job. Of the characters listed she had the most development; going from an individual that had no hope for the human race and zero trust in others, a shut in, to someone that belived that the world can be changed and allowing Zero/Lelouch to get close to her. C2 is the female lead and the leading force behind the plot (I'm really just trying to sound like I know what I am saying.).  Lelouch uses her many times to achieve his goals, I'm not meaning in the way that she gave him the power to control people (Geass) but in that she is his partner and is a key piece in his plans.
Please check out fylus on Deviantart, she's a great artist
[Here's the source for the above image is by fylus on Deviantart. A pretty fucking great artist... a lot better than me.]
When it comes to appearance I do personally like the green hair. It strengthens the barrier of fantasy that anime sometimes tries to forget. For the most part the girls in this series have "realistic" proportions which is nice but in some instances the breast are quite large, typical anime/manga style. Don't get me wrong I am a man and I like boobs regardless of the medium but after years of watching anime I have grown tired of it. With C2 you have a more realistic female body.
The Source I got it off Photobucket, right now I'm feeling lazy but if someone could tell me the original source I would appreciate it.

As of now in this post I have been really formal and proper in my text, however this is a post entitled "Sexy C.C. Pictures (Code Geass)" and the nature of such a post is that of vulgarity and such. And as I have showed absolutely no decor in previous postings why should I start now? Well the answer is simple... I won't. I am merely writing in a manner that requires more words and increases my word could. I have made it my goal to have each post be at least 1000 words. This post by that matter is the first of a whole blog revamping. I will benefit me in the long run if I do this... but it will take time. I won't be posting anything new until I have completed this process.

(Informal)

C2 is always wearing something skimpy, maybe not to the degree that Kallen is most of the time, but something skimpy or just obscure non-the-less. In the intro she is naked, though it is just boobs and the nipples are not a different shade and not defined. As I wrote above she does have green hair and that appeals to the otaku crowd.  There is a lot of fan service associated with C2, a lot of pantie shots. Aside from the screen time and partial nudity there isn't much that sets her apart from the other characters. A lot of people would say that Villetta or Kallen (Those are links to my original "Sexy Picture" posts of those to.) would have been a better choice but I don't really care.
She's petite which has a large following (me personally; I don't like it but that's me). Another alluring thing is that in a world where Lelouch can control anyone he wants she's the only one immune, well except for those that have already been exposed to it. It's like the reverse of what Wonder Woman had going on. With her the allure was her being able to be bonded and restrained, with C2 she is immune and the whole "you want what you can't get" thing happens.
The Source Again I would like to know the original artist of this to give credit to them.

Squeezing a thousand words out of a "Sexy Picture" post is extremely hard.

Code Geass was one giant Pizza Hut commercial and C2 helped with that. The stuffed animal she just fucking loves is the Japanese mascot for Pizza Hut, Cheese-Kun. And the fact that they order pizza in almost everyone of the earlier episodes. But the thing about the Pizza Hut in Japan, from what I have seen, is that in order to get a Cheese-kun plushy you have to eat an ungodly amount of pizza and that also pizza cost a lot in Japan.
Source That's Cheese-Kun

Back to C2 and sexy stuff.
Please check out xMeicox on Deviantart
[Another great female artist please visit there account on Deviantart, her account is http://xmeicox.deviantart.com/]

Here is a link to my original "Sexy C.C Pics Post" no time went into making it and it's absolutely crap. Also here's a link to the Top 10 "Sexiest Code Geass Babes" it too isn't all to great but a lot better than the sexy C.C. post. 

Again none of the pictures in this post belong to me. When I could I posted the source and gave credit. If you are the original owner of the image please leave a comment and some form of proof that you are who you say you are and I will do my best to fix the problem.

This is the first post to be on this blog that has had time put into it. I will actually come back and add to it later, please leave a comment on how it could be better. Thank you for reading.

All together this Post is over 1000 words.

1 comment:

  1. click for new sexy girls photos 2021
    It's not my first time to pay a visit this site, i am visiting this site dailly and obtain pleasant facts from here daily.

    ReplyDelete