Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sexy Naruto Konan Pictures


Sexy Naruto Konan Pictures

Sexy Konan (Original Top 10 Sexy 10)

Konan is my favorite female character. Not only is she sexy but also just plain old awesome. She really deserves more fan art.
Oh My God! I love Konan! She's my favorite Female Naruto character, and she's so cute. She's cool and collected, has an awesome lip piercing, and blue hair! And if it wasn't for that cheap ass move Tobi used she would have killed him.
Those sexy piercings, that amazing body, blue hair, ability to fold paper what more can you ask for? She has boobs, make up, a good back story and so much more. One of the few Naruto characters I respect. She is truly an angel, and one of the only people/ninja that actually plans ans sets up attacks, besides Shikamaru.





















No comments:

Post a Comment