Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Top 10 Sexiest Code Geass Babes


Top 10 Sexiest Code Geass Babes







10. Shirley Fenette


Throughout the whole series Shirley was my least favorite character. She was plain, didn't add much to the show but drama, and not sexy enough to justify her uselessness. I did love how everything turned out against her. Every time she would turn around something would happen.

9. Euphemia li Britannia



One of the only things I liked about Euphemia was her relationship with Suzaku... and when she (SPOILER) died. She also had boobs... but that's it.

8. Cécile Croomy

How are those boobs not falling out!!! (Fuck physics! Thats how!) Amazing tits by the way. Great "characters" what else would you expect from CLAMP.

Goddamn! I love her! Not just because she's hot but also because she's just really awesome. Her chemistry with Lloyd (and Lloyd himself) was the best. And when Suzaku wasn't around to pilot the Lancelot she was like "Don't worry I'm here." when she was in the piloting suit, too bad Suzaku showed up. When she went to that party in that red outfit...*bites lip*... fuck yeah.

7. Jiang Lihua

Token Loli... JK. My rule is if she's legal in Mississippi then she's allowed on my list.

6. Kaguya Sumeragi

Another character that was just awesome. Her fixation with Zero was funny... Same as the Empress :)


5. Marika Soresi/ Liliana Vergamon

Sexy cleavage showing armor is just perfect for combat (the opposite of the codpiece). But no one is complaining and if you are then you're in the wrong place.


I had to look up their names. Like... does it even mention their names? The way I see it is they are the person in sexiness (just to keep the list from being Top 11 Sexy Code Geass Babes). Boobs, skimpy outfits... what else is there? They're not really that interesting of characters and I'm sure there would be a better choice for this list and this position but they are pretty damn sexy.
4. Kallen Kozuki

Kallen is SO HOT! She has some amazing boobs (I like boobs) and at one time she had a bunny suit on and -^ wore nothing but underwear while "Piloting?" the mascot suit.

Badass character, sexy, boobs, skimpy outfits, sweet hair style... I Fucking Love Kallen!!! I would think her boobs hinder her piloting skills though. At the beginning of R2, when she was in the Bunny Suit I literally say "About time!" of when she was wearing the mascot outfit... almost creamed my jeans. ;)

3. Rakshata Chawla

Representing the Hot Indian chicks out there and doing it well. (Just between me and the two people that have seen this, I would totally fuck her. I said it, judge.)  


Don't look up "Rakshata Chawla Cosplay" I'll put it this way, there are more  bad ones than good... more so than with any other cosplay. She's pretty cool, I loved the character... and her boobs. 

2. Villetta Nu

When it comes to women in both cartoon and real from I real am not picky (that's nasty you think anime girls are hot... disgusting! (Who cares? It being a real woman doesn't make your hand feel anymore like a vagina.)) But my only real thing is hair (in a non weird fetish way). I don't care about race or anything I really only care about the hair (and some other things.). I absolutely hate curly hair (not wavy hair, because that is different.), I just don't find it attractive, straight hair is where it's at.


Though I think she's hot I particularly like her with her hair down. She had a lot of fanservice moments... like the swimming suit contest.
1. C.C.

Not going to add anything because she is that awesome.


...And CC... Nuff Said...





^- Just a compilation a fanservice scenes from Code Geass.


No comments:

Post a Comment