Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Naruto Abridged


Naruto Abridged

About a month ago when I was really sick and laying in bed, I ran across Naruto Abridged. I liked it. So much so that I watched all the episodes in a single setting. It was a good way to cheer up when I was feeling terrible.


If you don't know what an abridged series is then get off the internet... Okay I'm sorry, I'll explain. An Abridged series is when a fan that loves a show, and is willing to dedicate his/her time for other fans, dubs and edits an anime. It's not like a fan dub, it's for fun and is usually supposed to be funny. There are many abridges to a lot of series.


The series is funny, it has many running gags and anime references...


Damn it! Reviewing an abridged series is hard! What am I supposed to review?


The series pokes fun at how Sasuke is emo, even though he's talented, loved by million, and blablablah. And how Sakura is useless. There's just so many funny quotes! Kakashi is David "Fucking" Bowie, show casing his amazing singing voice XD. Overall if you're a fan of Naruto you'll enjoy this; it is, however, only like 7 episodes long but it's still extremely funny.
If you go to Youtube there are many funny comments, just FYI.



Abridgment means to make shorter without losing the general sense. When someone abridges an anime they (should) pay respects to the anime while making fun of it. There supposed to be fun and most are... and that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment