Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Top 10 Sexiest Bleach Babes


Top 10 Sexiest Bleach Babes

Bleach is one of those series that was just made to have hentai made of it. I can't lurk through Bleach Tags on tunblr without being flooded by Orihime's boobs! However, I don't mind it XD! So I have decided to Rank the Bleach girls based on my personal preferences, and general attractiveness.

10. Mila Rose 



Mila Rose has probably the skimpiest outfit in Bleach! That is one of the reasons she's on the list, the reason she is ranked so low is because when I think of her, I think of a big bodybuilder which is the opposite of what I like. Another reason is her hair, I'm not the biggest fan of curly hair. Remember this list is based on my personal preferences!

9. Rukia

Rukia would be ranked higher if it weren't for the fact that we don't see that much of her body. Her boobs aren't big enough to show through her shihakusho. That is the only reason.

8. Isane

What can I say, she has boobs. However, she don't see much of her at all! I think in the manga we see more Mila Rose than Isane. But she has big boobs. She also has a really cute hair style... and boobs.

7. Apacci

Apacci is one of my faves because she petite, has boobs, I love her eyes, her hair. She's just a good baseline hotness... however when she transforms that's a different story.

 6. Orihime

The sexiest Orihime was in the Soul Society Arc when she dressed like a Soul Reaper. Until Rukia, Orihime has the boobs to fill out the outfit.

5. Rangiku

Biggest boobs in Bleach? Probably. Most cleavage in Ainme? If not, then damn close.

4. Nemu

Nemu is just attractive. Who doesn't like miniskirts? The shortness her outfit offsets the lacking of boobs.

3. Nel

Oh My God! These last three should all tie for number one! Nel; big boobs, skimpy outfit, she's hot, green hair, boods; she's just so damn awesome! 

2. Yoruichi

Two words, "Side Boob!"

1. Halibel 

Under Boob! Then her pants, and her transformation. 
****************************************************************






1 comment: